The job duties of a General Labor vary, sometimes even day-to-day at the same site.
They may include cleaning and preparing a jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment.
Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
Labors and helpers work in all fields of construction, commercial jobs, and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should mirror the level of overall activity.
We would love to add more General Labor like you.
* Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
* Assisting in the building or construction of various things
* Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
* Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
* Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
* Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisorQualifications:
* There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
* Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and experience
* Strong work ethic * Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug tests
Location/Region: Kahului, HI