The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Pulmonologist to be a part of our Pulmonary department at Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic in Wailuku, Maui.
- Join a multi-specialty hospital-based medical group in beautiful Maui, HI
- Outpatient practice opportunity M-F with the potential to rotate through the ICU
- Full spectrum practice in Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine & Critical Care medicine
- Inpatient Pulmonary consultations and rounds at Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Clinic located next door to Hospital campus
- Any combination of BC below:
- BC in Pulmonary Disease
- BC in Critical Care Medicine
- BC in Sleep Medicine
- Ability to perform EBUS is a plus but not required
- Experience in developing and building a practice a plus but not required
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Location/Region: Wailuku, HI (96793)