Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine physician for the Kula Clinic in Kula, Maui, Hawaii. This is a medical group employed position of 0.8 FTE (4 days/week) or 1.0 FTE (5 days/week).
- Broad spectrum Family Medicine practice, no OB
- 100% outpatient
- 70% adult, 20% geriatrics, 10% peds
- 1 LPN, 1 receptionist, 1 referrals/pre-auth clerk
- Lab and X-ray on site
- Long standing practice with multi-generational families and excellent continuity of care
- Support of ER and Hospitalist staff at Kula Hospital
Practice in rural, upcountry Kula, Maui! Enjoy beautiful bi-coastal views, a cool climate, and a quiet, agricultural and residential community.
- ABFM or AOBFP Board Certification
PPG OFFERS AN EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan Contributions
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Relocation Allowance
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Location/Region: Wailuku, HI (96793)