Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Gastroenterologist for its Gastroenterology Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Hospital-based Gastroenterology department with outpatient clinic next to hospital
- Broad spectrum practice with mix of inpatient consults, endoscopy, and outpatient clinic
- Olympus 190 scopes
- experienced support staff, certified techs
- Shared call (typically 10-11 days/mo)
- Board-certified in Gastroenterology
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Pacific Permanente Group is a subsidiary of Hawaii Permanente Medical Group.
Location/Region: Wailuku, HI (96793)