Align Your Career with Entrepreneurial Leader That's Hiring with an Eye to the Future
Enjoy Great Benefits and Employee-Friendly Culture at Fast-Growing Operator of 90 C-Stores on 5 IslandsBring your business savvy and leadership skills to Par Pacific. Why? As a Store Manager, you will:
- Earn excellent compensation, including bonus potential and great benefits. For example, when you combine vacation and personal time off, you will start off with four weeks of paid time off.
- Run your store with a degree of autonomy (according to SOPs, of course), and we'll also provide support, including strong training.
- Be able to showcase your potential to move up, in the future, perhaps to an Area Manager role.
- Join our ohana -- we truly care for our employees and promote a close-knit atmosphere.
- Enjoy the energy and excitement of a fast-growing company diversified across retail, refining and logistics.
We have opportunities for Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers throughout the Islands, so feel free to share this information with your network. To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Store Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or GED; a 2-year and/or undergraduate degree in business, management, marketing or a related discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years of convenience store or other retail experience, including at least one year of supervisory experience with a track record of good performance. Experience as a manager or assistant manager is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with general computer applications, such as a POS system, and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team.
- The ability to coach and develop others.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawai'i and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawai'i. We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy.
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web posting.EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled