We are now actively looking for both Full-Time & Part-Time Jewelry Sales Associates for our PANDORA store (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) located in the Whalers Village.
What would make you a good fit:
- Great energy and commitment
- Genuine and professional with integrity
- Loves jewelry and people
- Professionally dressed
- Outstanding customer service skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Shows merchandise with enthusiasm
- Advises customers on quality and value of jewelry
- Creates unforgettable moments for customers that leave a lasting impression
- Compiles lists of customer names and maintain on-going contact
- Prepares and/or inventory stock as needed
- Works well independently as well as within a small, close-knit team
- Personality is upbeat, warm, caring and dedicated
- Enjoys daily interaction with customers, coworkers, the corporate office and vendors
- Communicates well with diverse and multicultural populations
- Ability to work flexible non-traditional hours, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Attend company training seminars
- Hourly pay, SPIFFs, bonuses, monthly incentives
- Employee merchandise discount
- Paid training, vacation, holidays, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
Join us in creating customers for life!
We have been in business for 105 years and know what it means to create something that lasts for life.Ben Bridge Jeweler has 95 stores in 11 U.S. states and British Columbia including over 40 PANDORA stores focused on serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be cherished for life.
PANDORA (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is seeking sales professionals who promote and endorse the PANDORA brand with the Ben Bridge culture and execute the brand experience that will produce the highest possible sales volume and maximize profitability opportunities.
We believe jewelry is more than just an adornment. To us, it is a means of expression. Love, personality, history – fine jewelry embodies them all. And its meaning only grows with time. We don’t want to sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
Submit your resume to apply!!
Ben Bridge Jeweler was founded in 1912 by Samuel Silverman, a fine guild watchmaker in downtown Seattle who later sold the business to son-in-law Ben Bridge. Ben Bridge managed the operations for 25 years before turning over the business to sons Herb and Bob. Today, the company is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway and is managed by the Bridge family including President/Co-CEO Ed Bridge and Co-CEO/General Counsel Jon Bridge.
In 2010, Ben Bridge Jewelry explored the world of PANDORA in our Ben Bridge Stores. Shortly after testing the product, Ben Bridge expanded with PANDORA franchise stores. The PANDORA brand is an excellent fit with Ben Bridge because of the ethical manner in which they do business, the quality product they create, and the moments the jewelry celebrates.
Ben Bridge Jeweler associates embody passion, creativity, and strong communication skills. In every interaction your ability to develop meaningful conversations will create positive experiences for our customers and encourage lifelong relationships for all of their jewelry endeavors.
We have cultivated a culture of learning throughout every department - to provide a level of service unparalleled in our industry. As a result, we employ more Registered Jewelers and Certified Gemologists than any other jeweler in the world. All of our associates are provided with the training they need to be successful and also opportunities to grow with further education in our field. The longer you work with us, the more learning opportunities will become available to you, including online learning, covered tuition for GIA and AGS courses, as well as additional incentive driven learning opportunities.
Location/Region: Lahaina, HI (US)