Come and join our Maui O’hana!
Imua Family Services’ mission is to, “Empower children and their families to reach their full potential.” Our programs and staff assist children and their families overcome developmental learning challenges in their most critical formative years using play-based instruction designed to help them move forward.
We are looking for Behavior Analysts ( BCBA / BCaBA) to join us in our mission. Join our Maui team and work in one of our two Behavioral Health Centers and Natural Environment, where our team of BCBAs and RBTs will work together to provide ABA 1:1 and in groups.
- Conduct functional behavior and skill-based assessments
- Design, implement and monitor treatment plans
- Assist with team member training, mentoring, and supervision of BCaBA’s and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
- Collaborate and communicate with client’s family, caregivers, and other service providers as appropriate
- Provide direct services to clients and their families
- Meet with clinical staff regularly to review progress
- Document progress notes, reports, and other updates on a routine basis.
- Attend regularly scheduled clinical meetings.
- Adhere to ethical standards in HIPAA and BCBA code of ethics.
- Cultivate a culture of cutting edge behavior analytic application, with collaboration on research projects and bettering the practice of ABA on Maui.
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid Time Off, Accrual begins immediately
- 19 Paid Holidays (Including Christmas through New Year’s)
- 401k with company match
- Voted ‘Best Places to Work’ 8th year
- All billing, scheduling and other office related needs
Location/Region: Kahului, HI (US - 96732)